1. Operation panel：set the power supply, the lighting cycle and the display of current operation indication of the cultivation container.
2. Plant lighting bar： a light source that should not be shaded as it may affect the growth of the plants.
3. Cultivation tanks：a total of two layers of cultivation tanks, which are containers loaded with culture solutions for plant growth.
4. Solution tank：a single layer of cultivation tank, which is a container loaded with culture solution for plant growth.
5. Planting board：placed on the cultivation tank and the solution tank for the fixed growth of the plants.
6. Planting holes：where the seedling cups are placed for the fixed growth of the plants.
7. Liquid window：the indication of the water height. Solutions can be added when needed.
8. Fluorescent lamp switch：when the plating lamps are off, the internal illumination light can be turned on.
9. Easy planting cups：The seeds can absorb water and germinate from the medium.
10. Filling bucket：filling containers with water and solution.